2/5 Lachlan Avenue,
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2376824
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 6th JUNE 1.45PM - 2.00PM
This well-sized two bedroom unit is in a great location on a quiet street, close to Macquarie University, shops and public transport.
- FRESHLY PAINTED and NEAR NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT
- Built-in wardrobe will be installed in main bedroom
- Spacious lounge room leading to large balcony
- Kitchen with ample storage and electric cooking
- Two good-sized bedrooms, main bedroom leads to balcony
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- Lock-up garage
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: NO
Viewings as per open times on website or contact agent for a private inspection - 88766200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Macquarie Park
Lifestyle in Macquarie Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Macquarie Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/5 Lachlan Avenue, Macquarie Park today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how