2/5 Edwin Street,
Regents Park, NSW 2143
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4597618
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Impeccably Presented 2 Bedroom Apartment For Lease
Centrally located, in the heart of Regents Park, moments from Shops, Schools and the Train Station; sits an impeccably presented 2 bedroom apartment.
Situated within a whisper quiet street and an extremely well maintained block of only 8 units in total, this incredible apartment offers an elevated ground floor position, drenched in natural light.
Key Points to Note:
- 2 spacious bedrooms of accommodation
- Brand New kitchen
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining
- Designated Internal Laundry
- Well maintained bathroom
- Balcony, accessed from the loungeroom
- Single lock up garage
- Security block
- Less than 400m to Regents Park Train Station, Shops, Schools, Restaurants and CBD
Contact Allie Thomas on 02 9792 6400 to inspect this lovely property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Regents Park
Lifestyle in Regents Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Regents Park? 2/5 Edwin Street, Regents Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.