2/5 Coorigil Road,
Carnegie, VIC 3163
$3,270 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4042642
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DESIRABLE 3 BEDROOM VILLA
Splashed with sunshine in this family friendly location, this 3 bedroom villa unit is a wonderful first home
Set tucked away at the back of only two, this sweet haven offers:
• Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR,
• 2 further bedrooms with BIRs
• North facing open plan living and dining with air conditioner
• Timber style kitchen with gas cooktop
• Bathroom (spa bath) and separate toilet.
• An ample sized laundry
• Private rear courtyard garden, perfect for entertaining.
With every modern comfort to live an effortless lifestyle, it boasts ducted heating, single garage, and roller shutters. Short walk to Koornang Park, Carnegie Primary, bus, shops, trains and handy to Chadstone Shopping Centre.
Please click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab above to book a time to inspect this property and register your interest.
Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any physical inspections of this property until after October 26th 2020.
We are busy working from home and are available at any time to discuss this property in more detail.
Interested in the value of your own home? Contact the agent today for a Virtual Appraisal!
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carnegie
Lifestyle in Carnegie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Carnegie? 2/5 Coorigil Road, Carnegie could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.