2/5 Cables Place,
Waverley, NSW 2024
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4586705
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED Spacious one bedroom apartment
This spacious one bedroom apartment has a huge private courtyard and garden, plus leafy outlook from the living and dining space. In a prime location, alongside the abundance of shops and cafes on Bronte Road and walking distance to Westfield Bondi junction.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location in close proximity to local shops and eateries
- Generous bedroom with blinds and built in wardrobe
- Eat in kitchen, internal laundry and security building
- Living and dining flowing out to common gardens
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath and ample storage
- Lock up garage with room for storage and internal access
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waverley
Lifestyle in Waverley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/5 Cables Place, Waverley, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waverley.