From $785 to $1,285
2/5 Blue Water Drive,
Booral, QLD 4655
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2601967
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Blue Water Retreat - Upstairs
Priced from: $785 to $1,285
Booking Fee: $25.00, Refundable Security Deposit $500.00. Sleeps 7-9
Linen is NOT supplied - 1x Queen, 1x Double, 1x Single/Bunk Bed+ Single Bed, Double Sofa Bed
Set in a tranquil area of Hervey Bay, This 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday home is found in the upstairs area of the home and offers magnificent coastal views, ocean breezes and is also close to shops, beaches, and boat ramps.
The property features:
• Main Bedroom with Queen Bed, Ceiling fan, Flat screen TV, Walk in robe and Ensuite.
• Second Bedroom - Double Bed, Ceiling fan and Built in robe.
• Third Bedroom - Single bunk bed + another single bed, Ceiling fan and Built in robe.
• BYO Linen (Linen is not supplied)
• Office with Desk
• Bathroom with Shower and Bath tub, Separate toilet and vanity.
• Lounge Room with views, Flat screen TV + DVD player and Ceiling fan,
Double Sofa Bed.
• Kitchen also with views, Gas cooktop, Electric oven, Dishwasher, Microwave,
Tank water and Filtered water, Breakfast bench with stools overlooking the views
to Fraser Island.
• Dining Room with views, 6 seater timber setting, Bar fridge.
• Large Balcony with Fraser Island, ocean views and breezes, Bar table and
stools, Outdoor Setting and BBQ.
• Laundry with Washing Machine and Indoor Clothesline.
• Carport to fit 2 cars or car and tinnie
• Sorry Garages are not for bookings use.
• 11 kms (11 mins)to River Heads Boat ramp/Ferry
• 16 kms (17 mins)to the Heart of Hervey Bay and Major shopping Centre.
• Sorry pets are STRICTLY not permitted.
Just a short drive to swimming beaches, Parks, local Restaurants/Cafe's, Hotels, Shops, free Water Park and local Shopping Centres.
Sleeps 9 - 1x Queen, 1x Double, 1x Single/Bunk Bed + Single Bed, Double Sofa Bed
Linen is NOT supplied in this property. You are welcome to bring your own linen (sheets, pillow cases, tea towels,bath mats and bath towels) or it may be hired through Jane Smith 0413 262 397
• $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
• A Refundable Security deposit of $500 is required prior to check in
• Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are
welcome by prior arrangement.
• Bath Tub
• Boat Parking
• Covered Outdoor Area
• Dining Room
• DVD Player
• Ceiling Fans
• Furniture Outdoor
• Gas BBQ
• Iron and Board
• Microwave Oven
• Multiple TVs
• Washing Machine
• Enclosed Yard
Off Road Driving, Barbecue, Crabbing, Cycling, Scuba-Diving, Dive Charters, Diving, Dolphin Cruises, Dolphin Watching, Fishing - Beach, Fishing - Charters, Fishing - Deep Sea, Exercising, Game Playing, Golfing, Horseriding, Kayaking, National Park, Photography, Meditating/Relaxing, Sailing, Sightseeing, Skydiving, Snorkelling, Sports Participate, Sports Viewing, Surf Ski, Wind Surfing, Swimming, Marine Animal swimming, Animal Viewing, Marine Animal watching, Walking, Whale Cruises, Whale Watching.
Adventure, Beach, Diving, Eco Tourism, Fishing, Golf, Historic/Heritage, Honeymoon, Island, Beach Holiday, 18-35's, Adult Getaway, Budget, Empty Nesters, Family, Group, Romantic, Senior, Single.
BYO Sheets and Towels.
To check availability, make a booking and payments please visit our website:
2 Car ports
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Booral
Lifestyle in Booral
Want to live in Booral? 2/5 Blue Water Drive, Booral could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.