2/5 Bennett Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3202360
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN A PRIME LOCATION
In a prime location close to amenities, this single level home offers comfortable and spacious living. Be welcomed into a light-filled lounge, follow through to a renovated kitchen with gas and electric cooking. A master ensuite bedroom with BIR and 2 good-sized bedrooms are serviced by a central bathroom with toilet.
Features include timber floors throughout living area, air conditioning and heating in the dining area, single carport with extra parking space, a private and low-maintenance garden courtyard.
Located walking distance to Deakin University and PLC, only a few minutes drive to Burwood Heights Shopping Centre and Burwood One. Additional nearby amenities include Burwood Tennis Club, Wattle Park Golf Course, Burwood Highway trams and buses, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre. The Burwood Skyline playground is also nearby and a perfect place to spend quality time with kids and family.
- To be advised of our next available inspection click on BOOK INSPECTION and inquire to register for next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/5 Bennett Street, Burwood. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how