2/4B Whitehaven Street,
Burpengary, QLD 4505
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th April 2020
Rent ID: 3087774
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunny, Spacious & Secure
Be quick to be the secure this great property!
* 3 great sized bedrooms with built-in
* Master with walk in robe & full ensuite
* Family bathroom with separate shower & tub
* Separate toilet
* Open planned tiled living room leading out to covered entertaining area
* Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances with dishwasher
* Flyscreens throughout
* Ceiling fans
* Remote Controlled single lock up garage with internal access
* Internal separate Laundry
* Easy to maintain landscaped gardens
* Fully fenced yard
* Air-Conditioning to master bedroom & living areas
Pets Upon Application
* Tenants pay for water consumption
There's so much more to see, so call Coronis Burpengary on 3888 5565 arrange your inspection today.
Located in brand new 'Bestow' Estate in Burpengary with highway access and shopping conveniences only minutes away, you are centrally located close to transport and amenities whilst still enjoying your peace and quiet.
Inspections are only permitted with an agent in attendance. To register your interest or to book an existing inspection time please click the Book an Inspection Time button above. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any upcoming inspections, time changes or cancellations. Applications are subject to inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary
Lifestyle in Burpengary
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/4B Whitehaven Street, Burpengary before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how