2/48 Mceachan Street,
Edmonton, QLD 4869
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st December 2020
Rent ID: 4166833
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern - Spacious & Low Maintenance!
*** TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TIME PLEASE CLICK ON THE "BOOK AN INSPECTION" OR "MAKE A BOOKING" BUTTON ***
**Please note the photos used for this advertisement were taken prior to the current tenants taking possession.
This three bedroom duplex is modern throughout and offers that low-maintenance lifestyle all of us are searching for!
Well-maintained and set back from the street, this property is centrally located for you to enjoy all the amenities Edmonton has to offer. From great schooling options to shopping facilities to the fun times of Sugar World Water Park, there is something here for everyone!
- Three bedrooms with the master bedroom comprising of a built-in wardrobe, ensuite and air-conditioning.
- Modern, well-equipped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, dishwasher and gas cook top.
- Air-conditioned, open plan lounge and dining area which opens onto the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Generous family bathroom with bath tub.
- Ceiling fans and security screens throughout.
- Private back yard which is fenced.
- Single lock-up, remote garage plus additional allocated car space.
PETS: Considered on application.
WATER: Full water usage costs will be passed onto tenants.
AVAILABLE: 1 December 2020 (Break Lease)
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Edmonton
Lifestyle in Edmonton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 2/48 Mceachan Street, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in Edmonton. This unfurnished property includes air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.