2/47 Rowland Avenue,
Wollongong, NSW 2500
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4366178
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This villa is hitting the rental market for the first time. It features three good size bedrooms with mirror built in wardrobes, polished timber floorboards and security shutters on the windows, en-suite, combined dining and lounge areas with polished timber floorboards, air conditioning, kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking, plenty of cupboard space. Great sized bathroom with bath for the kids. Low maintenance small courtyard, with internal laundry and double car garage with remote and internal access. NBN ready! Walking distance to public transport! This wont last long!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wollongong
Lifestyle in Wollongong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/47 Rowland Avenue, Wollongong, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Wollongong.