DEPOSIT TAKEN BY JAMES DANIEL 0438 591 485
2/47 Byron Street,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th October 2020
Rent ID: 4075344
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Semi Sized Art Deco 129sqm Apartment in a Boutique Block
At the top of a boutique Art Deco block of only four, this three bedroom apartment offers the scale and feel of a semi. Gazing east with filtered ocean and headland glimpses through swaying palm trees, the apartment offers a serene setting only moments from Coogee Beach. A flowing living area leads to a balcony set amid the treetops, creating a private oasis for entertaining. Placed just 100m from Baker Park, it's only a short walk from The Spot cinemas, beachfront attractions and Coogee Bay Road's vibrant cafe strip.
- Naturally bright living/dining area flows seamlessly outdoors
- Balcony framed by a glass balustrade captures ocean glimpses
- Separate kitchen includes a gas stove plus extensive storage
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan & lovely leafy outlook
- High ceilings, original timbers & period windows throughout
- One common wall, shared garden, private laundry/store room
- Quiet no-through road offering ample all-day street parking
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Picture yourself living at 2/47 Byron Street, Coogee. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.