2/47-49 Elizabeth Street,
Norwood, SA 5067
$2,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4152001
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED TOWNHOUSE IN SMALL SECURE COMPLEX
Freshly renovated and upgraded two storey townhouse in leafy street, close to transport, parklands and Parade.
Special Features include:
- New kitchen with stainless steel European appliances
- Three bedrooms, all with large built in robes, the master with designer wardrobe system
- Balcony off master bedroom with views of the tree lined street
- Mezzanine in middle bedroom which could be used for an additional bed or a study nook, with views to the hills
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms as well as downstairs in the open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Upstairs bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
- Second toilet downstairs next to the laundry
- New floor coverings
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large deck and \"Japanese\" style easy care front garden
- Paved back courtyard next to single lockup garage with vehicle access via electronic security gate
- Extensive storage throughout
- Two minute walk to bus, ten minutes to vibrant Central Norwood Parade, fifteen minutes to serene Victoria Park.
Please contact us for further information or to arrange an inspection.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norwood
Lifestyle in Norwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Norwood? 2/47-49 Elizabeth Street, Norwood could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.