2/46 Cobar Street,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2241030
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright Art-Deco Apartment In An Ultra Convenient Location
This bright & updated Art-Deco apartment is located in a small block and in a beautifully tree lined street. It is only moments away from shops, restaurants, parks, bus stops and Dulwich Hill train station.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout w/ fresh paint
- Combined lounge & dining w/ gas bayonet
- Spacious & bright bedrooms
- Modern kitchen w/ gas cooking & ample storage
- Art-Deco bathroom w/ combined bath & shower
- NBN ready
- Secured small block w/ shared garden
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Norman on 0427 284 559 / 02 8752 4514.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: NOW
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/46 Cobar Street, Dulwich Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how