2/45B Morfitt Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Rent ID: 2045412
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Living-Ground Floor Unit
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
NO external maintenance - so you can enjoy your weekends!
- 2 bedrooms, both with robes
- 2 spotless bathrooms
- modern kitchen overlooking the lounge room
- kitchen features a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and a modern aspect
- very handy store-room
- small pet may be considered
- quiet street
- ideal location close to Mandurah Train Station,
- easy access to North Mandurah Primary Schools & John Tonkin High School.
- only a 2 minute drive to the Silver Sands beach.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property. The owner/s make no representations about the availability of the NBN internet service
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do NOT confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may NOT proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = BOND
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable
Please also note we now accept accept 1Form Applications
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Mandurah is pet-friendly and includes dishwasher. Apply to rent 2/45B Morfitt Street, Mandurah today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how