2/45 Rosamond Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4204285
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom Art Deco apartment
Position perfect, Art Deco apartment within walking distance to Balaclava Train Station, Carlisle Street, Chapel Street and only being within a complex of 2 apartments!
This beautifully presented apartment features 2 bedrooms (enormous master bedroom with built in wardrobes), substantial living room, updated kitchen/meals area with wooden finish, refurbished bathroom with bath and ample storage.
Additional features include:
- Entire apartment freshly painted throughout
- Brand new carpet has been fitted
- Timber flooring in kitchen
- Climate control throughout
- Individual back yard/parking space
- Period features including ornate ceiling
Please note: Template photos have been used and therefore the layout and finish may vary
Photo ID required for entry
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
*** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on 'Request an Inspection Time' to register your details using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other houses in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/45 Rosamond Street, St Kilda East. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.