2/45 Paul Crescent,
Nirimba, QLD 4551
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120473
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish new build; premium finishes and privacy
Situated in Nirimba, within the Aura community, this brand new duplex has been built to the highest of standard including premium finishes such as stone benchtops, shower niches, built-in robes in all bedrooms, pantry and storage areas.
The property features roller blinds to all bedrooms, and fly screens to all opening windows and sliding doors. Enjoy year-round comfort with two air-conditioners; one in the master bedroom and one in the living/diving/kitchen open plan area.
Enjoy the privacy of your own 1.8m high fully fenced yard with landscaped garden bed with established plants and fold down clothesline.
This property has a park on its doorstep and is only a short drive from Baringa State Primary School (and the soon to be completed High School), shopping complex and within close proximity to your choice of beaches and the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct.
Please note this property is still under construction; register your details and you will be alerted when an inspection is available.
- Brand new S X Homes build with premium finishes throughout
- Stone benchtops, soft close hinges and draws, dishwasher
- Vinyl planking in all living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms, pantry and storage areas
- Roller blinds and flyscreens, air conditioning in living and master
- 3000L water tank, fully fenced, landscaped yards with clothesline
- NBN ready
- Double lock-up remote garage with internal access and laundry
- Close proximity to bike paths, playgrounds and Bruce Highway access
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
- Pets on application
- Available to rent from Friday 20 November
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus