2/45 Marshall Street,
Machans Beach, QLD 4878
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4723681
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Queenslander just metres to the beach!
This Beautiful Queenslander is ready for a new family!
Being only one street from Oshea's esplanade this property is perfectly positioned in the quiet leafy locale of Marshall Street.
- Stunning restored casement glass coloured windows
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings
- Three bedrooms
- Large living and dining room
- Huge undercover outdoor entertainment deck
- Open plan kitchen with servery
- Modern bathroom and separate wc
Book an inspection today to inspect your new home!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, RE/MAX Cairns will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You will get a copy of the lease in the web book reply when you have enquired otherwise you can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Machans Beach
Lifestyle in Machans Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Machans Beach? 2/45 Marshall Street, Machans Beach could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.