2/44 Seventh Road,
Armadale, WA 6112
$1,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th January 2021
Rent ID: 4247009
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EVERYTHING AT YOUR DOORSTEP & PETS CONSIDERED!
*PLEASE BE ADVISED IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN IN VIA THE SAFEWA APP OR BY FILLING IN A FORM. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN NOT BEING ABLE TO VIEW THE PROPERTY*.
Are you looking for a secure home with 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom, that is close to the shops, with great parks to walk your dog in a quiet cul-de-sac? Well, look no further!
This cosy home is available now and is close to schools, shops, public transport, parks and footy oval in a quiet duplex.
This well-maintained duplex has the following features:
- Kitchen/dining area looking out to the rear yard
- All brand-new flooring and freshly painted inside
- Separate lounge
- Built-in robes
- Sliding glass doors to both private front & rear courtyards
- Storage room
- Light and bright bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Split system air conditioning
This home is ideally located just a short walk to the Armadale Arena, Gwynne Park Footy Oval, Badminton Centre and the Early Learning Centre Day Care, IGA and the local butcher. Everything really is right on your doorstep.
Please contact Ebony Mackay to view this property and secure your inspection -
0473 619 363, (08) 9387 5222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/44 Seventh Road, Armadale, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Armadale.