2/44 Pendragon Street,
Raceview, QLD 4305
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2742114
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT FOR SINGLES OR COUPLES
Finished to the highest standard with a gorgeous colour scheme that epitomises the essence of Queensland living with light and bright, open plan living area. Good size bedrooms, modern bathroom & covered outdoor area complete this near new property.
Positioned on a manageable sized block with landscaped lawn and private garden area.
This is a 'break lease' so the move in date is somewhat flexible.
Safety and security is a big feature of living here.
Additional features include:
- Situated close to services in a family orientated estate
- Air conditioned living / lounge / dining / kitchen area
- Built in robes throughout
- Remote single lock up garage
- Ceiling fans
Other benefits of living here are:
- Centrally located with easy access to freeways and all amenities
- Bus service close by
- 1.4klm to Raceview Primary School 3 mins
- 1.1km to Bethany Lutheran Primary School 3 mins
- Less than 4km to the CBD and all the associated facilities
- 3.5km to Ipswich Hospital
- Only 5km to River-link Shopping Centre
- 35 mins drive to the heart of Brisbane City
- 4 minute walk to child care facility
Call today to arrange your personal inspection.
Please note the internal photos are indicative only,
Application forms are available at visionproperty.com.au
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Raceview
Lifestyle in Raceview
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/44 Pendragon Street, Raceview. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and built-in wardrobe.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how