2/44 Durack Street,
Moorooka, QLD 4105
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2020
Rent ID: 4061018
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 brm TOWNHOUSE WITH CITY VIEWS!!
This brand new townhouse has space and comfort and would make modern living so much easier. With natural light, breezes and city and suburban views you'll enjoy a high level of privacy and convenience living here.
It has three bedrooms, modern and spacious across 3 storeys, with ensuites and walk-in robe with all the comforts.
The configaration is:
* Living and courtyard
* Large dining and Kitchen with a walk-in pantry - and a balcony
* 2 Bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes with a balcony
Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite - and balcony
* 2 bathrooms
* Stainless steel appliances
* Stone bench tops
* Walk-in wardrobe and Built-in robes
* Walk-in pantry
* Ceiling fans
* Led lighting
* Timber stairs
* Timber and carpet flooring
* Modern style bathrooms
* 1 Under cover parking
* City Views
Moorooka shopping precinct is a short walk away with Woolwoths supermarket, specialty shops and many other facilities. Only 8kms from Brisbane city, this property is within walking distance to the Moorooka Train Station, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, bus stations and much more
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorooka
Lifestyle in Moorooka
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse in Moorooka could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/44 Durack Street, Moorooka today!