2/44 Dixon Street,
Auchenflower, QLD 4066
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4050398
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Now Leased - Thank you for your interest
This neat and tidy ground floor unit has a surprising amount of space within, and offers the perfect low maintenance, easy lifestyle. Location is everything, and you will enjoy being within walking distance to Auchenflower Train Station, the ferry terminal, Bicentennial Bikeway, The Wesley Hospital and of course Toowong Shopping Centre for your day to day needs.
- Ground floor entry location making access easy
- Spacious lounge with sliding doors to balcony
- Modern kitchen with space for dining table as well
- Air conditioning services living area
- Well sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Neat and tidy bathroom and laundry combined
- Secure double tandem garage
- Sorry, no pets
During any inspection we ask that you please follow these simple health tips:
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Be cautious, avoid touching surfaces and opening cupboards.
- If you wish to look inside cupboards/ovens, please ask our staff member to assist.
- You agree to maintain the current social distance requirement away from other people.
By attending an inspection, you acknowledge that you:
- have not been potentially exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have any symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath;
- you are not currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are required to be in self-isolation.
Additionally, as required under current government guidelines you agree to provide us with your contact phone number and email address for contact tracing purposes and agree to advise our office should you or one of your close contacts be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of the inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auchenflower
Lifestyle in Auchenflower
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Auchenflower could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/44 Dixon Street, Auchenflower today!