2/43A Arbour Way,
Regents Park, QLD 4118
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th August 2021
Rent ID: 3406074
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIGHT & BRIGHT 2 BEDROOM DELIGHT
Properties like this dont come up every day so get in while you can! This recently built home offers quality finishes throughout and is in an ideal leafy location close to shops, schools and all amenities.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining area with plenty of natural light
- Private deck overlooking surrounding bushland
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe & fan
- 2nd bedroom offers direct access to deck, along with built-in cupboard & fan - a perfect multi-purpose room
- Modern bathroom
- Security screens throughout
- Designated off street parking spaces
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard
Offering a lifestyle of convenience this property is just minutes to Regency Plaza Shopping Centre, local schools and only 30 minutes drive to the Brisbane CBD. Homes like this don't come along often so don't waste another moment - Apply Now!
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- All water usage included in rent
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Outside pet considered on application
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property.
Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Regents Park
Lifestyle in Regents Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/43A Arbour Way, Regents Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.