2/43 Westbury Street,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4245127
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Art deco apartment
This ground floor 2 bedroom apartment displays great proportions with a combination of Art Deco features with modern amenities to ensure you will be comfortable in your new home.
- Entrance hall with built in storage
- Large living room with gas heating
- Sizeable main bedroom with built in robes
- Second bedroom with robe
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and great storage
- Updated bathroom with shower over bath
- Polished floorboards throughout living areas
- Off street parking at rear of block
- Trams and buses available nearby
- Windsor Train Station within walking distance
- Chapel St and Carlisle St shopping and restaurants within easy reach
- Alma Park and gyms close by
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
KEYS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION FROM THE FOLLOWING OFFICES
Caulfield North - 195 Balaclava Road, Caulfield North
You will need to provide a $100 cash deposit as well as photo ID and you will be allowed to take the keys for an hour between
9am - 3.30 pm Monday - Thursday
9am - 1pm Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
Please call our office prior to attending, to ensure the keys are available for collection.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/43 Westbury Street, St Kilda East. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.