$345 per week.
2/43 Toombul Terrace,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1165649
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large and private apartment in boutique complex close to all amenities!
This charming and unique apartment features:
- Large open plan living/dining area.
- Large kitchen.
- Over sized front balcony with views of the gateway bridge.
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in. 1 bedroom has air conditioning.
- Bathroom with a bath tub. Laundry is combined.
- Separate toilet.
- Plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Lock up garage.
- Small boutique apartment complex with only 5 units.
- 5 minutes walk to Toombul train station and bus stops and within walking distance to Kalinga Park, Toombul Shopping Centre, Nundah Village and Nundah and Saint Josephs Primary Schools. There is even a cafe at the end of the street!
Please contact our office directly to arrange an inspection on 0412 346 464
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Nundah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/43 Toombul Terrace, Nundah today!