2/43 Coogee Bay Road,
Coogee, NSW 2034
$5,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4135900
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sun-filled North Facing Apartment
Enjoying a commanding centre stage position is this contemporary three bedroom apartment. Situated in a private building of only 5 residences with lift access enjoy the benefits of Randwick/Coogee coastal living.
* Pacific Ocean and suburban valley views from living, main bedroom and balcony
* Three bedrooms two with custom cabinetry/built in wardrobes
* Flowing open plan living/dining leading to spacious sundrenched balcony
* Caesar stone timber veneer gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Quality marble main bathroom and ensuite, separate laundry room and linen
* Newly painted throughout, lift access and full brick construction
* Video intercom, security parking and separate store cage
* No common walls
Convenience is priority with the property situated only moments walk to choices of schools, parklands, The Spot, Randwick shopping centre, High St light rail, Coogee beach/cafes, Prince of Wales Hospital and UNSW.
Available 10th December 2020. Call Daniel for more information on 0400 330 011
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coogee
Lifestyle in Coogee
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coogee? 2/43 Coogee Bay Road, Coogee could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.