2/42 Primrose Street,
Belgian Gardens, QLD 4810
$1,140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4587848
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO BEACHES, CITY AND SHOPS
Located in Belgian Gardens, close to everywhere. Walk to the beaches, shops and the city.
Cosy and relaxed living in a set of 4 units. Short drive to Rowes Bay Golf Course and Pallarenda.
* 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Air conditioning
* Front garden and patio ( fully shaded )
* Stroll to shops and beaches
* Close to sort after schools
* Close to golf course
* Only minutes to the city and strand
Arrange today for your very own inspection !!!!!
RAY WHITE TOWNSVILLE #1 AGENCY FOR QUALITY PROPERTIES !
Remember - you can book on line for inspection & make applications for tenancy online.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belgian Gardens
Lifestyle in Belgian Gardens
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/42 Primrose Street, Belgian Gardens, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Belgian Gardens.