2/42 Isabella Street,
North Parramatta, NSW 2151
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4103966
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground Floor Unit With Courtyard!
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST USING THE BOOK INSPECTION LINK TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE UPDATES FOR THIS PROPERTY. THOSE NOT REGISTERED MAY MISS OUT ON A VIEWING OPPORTUNITY
Take advantage of renting one of North Parramatta's best tree-line streets, as well as secure yourself a home in a well-maintained small modern block. Conveniently positioned within a short stroll to Parramatta CBD, public transport, reputable schools, childcare, parklands, sports grounds, local shopping, trendy eateries, brand new Bankwest Stadium and within easy access to the newly expanded WestConnex M4.
- Two 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and caesar stone bench top and dishwasher
- Fantastic open plan lounge and dining
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Large balcony backing onto park
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands/Northmead/Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Parramatta
Lifestyle in North Parramatta
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in North Parramatta could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/42 Isabella Street, North Parramatta today!