2/42 Homevale Drive,
South Ripley, QLD 4306
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th April 2020
Rent ID: 3835409
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand New Duplex!
Why rent second hand when you can be the first to move into this BRAND NEW home!
South Ripley is the place to be if you are looking to enjoy a fantastic lifestyle. This home is located in close proximity to the local parks, Ripley Splash and Play, eateries, schools, public transport and the Ripley Town Centre for all your shopping needs. The easy access to the Cunningham and Centenary Highways makes it an ideal location not to mention this amazing home!
* Three bedrooms
* Built in wardrobes
* Fans and security screens throughout
* Stylish kitchen with stunning splash back, dishwasher and ample storage
* Tiled open plan living/dining area with air conditioning
* Modern main bathroom with shower/bath combo
* Main bedroom with air-conditioning and private ensuite
* Single remote garage with laundry
* Covered patio area for entertaining
* Low maintenance fully fenced yard
Location (times are approximate)
* 8 minutes to Ripley Town Centre (Coles, local gym, cafes and much more!
* 6 minutes to Splash 'n' Play Adventure Park
* 4 minutes to Ripley Valley State School
* 6 minutes to the Centenary Highway
* If you wish to apply for this property site unseen via 1form you will need to enter the following inspection code - rwni61219. Please ensure you declare that you have not viewed the property.*
Book an inspection online or call us on 3812 5955.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Ripley
Lifestyle in South Ripley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in South Ripley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/42 Homevale Drive, South Ripley today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how