2/41 The Crescent,
Manly, NSW 2095
$6,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4572102
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Foreshore Frontage with Uninterrupted Harbour Views
Holding a prized position fronting the harbour foreshore coastal walk, this 126sqm apartment affords grandstand views to the ever-changing coastal scenes of Manly.
In a boutique block of only three, the tightly held residence is bathed in all day sunshine with walls of glass framing the views over Reef Beach, Forty Baskets, Manly's Eastern Hill and through to The Heads.
Presented in a well maintained original condition, and with a fresh coat of paint, this well-proportioned three-bedroom apartment is enviably placed with Delwood Beach just out the front, plus a less than five-minute scenic walk to The Corso and ferry.
- Glass-fronted living/dining area takes in almost touchable water views
- No neighbours on the eastern side ensure endless light and outlook
- Neat kitchen with ample cupboards, servery to the living/dining area
- Covered harbourside balcony, casual lounge/tv area
- Three spacious bedrooms, two have built-ins, master has ensuite
- Tidy main bathroom with shower and bath, separate w/c
- Single remote control garage & separate dedicated laundry
Imagine uninterrupted harbour view, and a stroll to cafes, fine dining, supermarkets, boutiques and the beach
To arrange a private inspection please call Steph Grey 0414 525 258.
Following current COVID protocols, you need to email, text or call the Agent Contact to advise if you would like to arrange an inspection.
Whilst waiting to enter the property you are reminded to keep your social distance and remain 1.5m from others at all times. Your patience is appreciated, please don't forget your mask. If unwell you are asked not to attend the open home for the safety of others.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort is taken to provide accurate information, collect from reliable sources, we cannot guarantee it and therefore strongly recommend that all interested parties make their own enquiries to confirm the information prior to renting this property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manly
Lifestyle in Manly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Manly is pet-friendly and includes balcony. Apply to rent 2/41 The Crescent, Manly today!