2/41 Strickland Street,
Bass Hill, NSW 2197
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4460564
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful & Private Setting
Conveniently located close to Bass Hill Plaza, bus transport and local schools this well presented, affordable, two bedroom granny flat is sure to please.
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Large fully tiled bathroom combined with laundry
- Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Private access
- Good sized rear yard
Advertised inspection times are subject to change. Registering your intention to inspect with our office will ensure you are kept up to date with any changes to the schedule.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bass Hill
Lifestyle in Bass Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bass Hill could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/41 Strickland Street, Bass Hill today!