2/40 Shire Road,
Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd August 2021
Rent ID: 4504058
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom Unit - Don't miss out.
This conveniently located, modern and fresh unit offers low maintenance living right in the heart of Mount Gravatt. Sitting in a modern complex tucked behind the trees on Shire Road, this generously sized unit is boasting a light and airy open plan living area with a large balcony, kitchen full of modern finishes and appliances, and not to mention 3 large carpeted bedrooms.
The great features of this unit include:
- Open plan tiled living area with air conditioner
- Kitchen with stone bench top, push out cupboards and stainless steel appliances
- Large balcony with a leafy outlook, perfect for afternoon relaxing.
- 3 Large carpeted bedrooms, all in with built in and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Contemporary bathroom with executive finishes
- Internal hidden laundry
- 1 lock up car space under complex
Providing the balance between inner city and suburban living, this conveniently positioned home is only a short walk to Logan Road's café and restaurant precinct and Mt Gravatt Plaza. Public transport is just moments away, great for easy access to the CBD, Westfield Garden City and Griffith University.
- 140m to Mt Gravatt Central's array of resturants and convenient stores
- 300m to Mt Gravatt Plaza's array of grocery stores and amenities
- 140m to nearest bus stop
- 400m to Mt Gravatt High School
- 9.5km to CBD
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitemtgravatt, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application".
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/40 Shire Road, Mount Gravatt, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Gravatt.