2/40 Highfield Road,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4269343
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walking Distance To Train Station
This home is sure to please, with spacious and well-lit living areas throughout. You will find yourself close to all the amenities, within walking distance to parks, bus stops, schools and train station.
- Large accommodating Lounge room and separate meals area
- Central located Kitchen with a built-in oven and cooktop
- Entertainers backyard, neat landscaped gardens with no grass
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, 2 with mirror built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom complete with a bathtub & powder room downstairs
- Garage with internal access, including an extra car space
- Private community park with a picnic gazebo for family outings
Walking distance to Quakers Hill train station, local bus stops and quality schools. In the catchment of Quakers Hill High School.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Quakers Hill? 2/40 Highfield Road, Quakers Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.