2/4 Norfolk Street,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th December 2021
Rent ID: 3978723
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to Hospital
A neat two bedroom brick veneer home/unit with built in robes, lounge, kitchen, split system, single carport, and storage shed plus enclosed rear yard provides a great location and close to all your needs.
A five minute drive to the CBD and a quite and peaceful area.
Apply on 1form today.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/4 Norfolk Street, Bendigo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.