$450 per wek
2/4 Narong Road,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4354119
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Great apartment with lovely outlook
This lower level sunlit apartment has just been refurbished. The apartment is freshly painted, refurbished kitchen, new bathroom, floorboards and new carpet.
Comprising of the following features:
- Two sizeable bedrooms with carpet and built in robes
- Open living, kitchen and dining area with floorboards
- kitchen with separate dining area
- Gas cooking facilities
- Bathroom with internal laundry area
- Heating in lounge and ceiling fans in lounge and both bedrooms
- Security entrance
- Leafy balcony
- Off street parking for one through back lane
- Blinds to be installed
Excellent Caulfield North location address a few doors away from Hawthorn Road, you can walk to schools and transport, Glenferrie Rd shops are close by, and views of one of Melbourne's largest parks can be yours.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.
For scheduled inspections, please use the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" or "EMAIL THE AGENT" buttons and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
You could be living at 2/4 Narong Road, Caulfield North before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.