2/4 Melanie Place,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th February 2021
Rent ID: 4231349
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM DUPLEX, GREAT YARD, GREAT LOCATION!!!!
Great two bedroom duplex in Labrador, shops within walking distance or a short drive away, Chirn park on the outer edges of the suburb, has cafes and hairdressers as well as some small speciality stores. Property endures a small backyard fully fenced with a small covered alfresco out the back for outdoor entertaining.
*Two bedrooms both with built in robes, ceiling fans and security screens
* Air conditioned and tiled living area with ceiling fan and security screen doors
* Kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric oven, separate cook top and pantry
* Bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
* Single lock-up garage
* Blinds and curtains throughout
* Outdoor paved alfresco and fully fenced landscaped backyard
* Quiet cul-de-sac
* Sorry NO pets!!
* We accept applications for pre-approval... Just ask us how!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/4 Melanie Place, Labrador, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Labrador.