2/4 Finschhafen Street,
Aitkenvale, QLD 4814
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4050049
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Haven on Finschaffen
**BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - SEE DETAILS BELOW**
Located on a short & quiet street, this two bedroom unit will impress all with its large open plan living area, and generous sized bedrooms. Centrally positioned near Stockland Shopping Centre, schools & public transport, it is also just a 10 minute drive in one direction to the Strand & the CBD, with Lavarack Baracks, JCU & The Townsville Hospital in the other direction!
This property features
- Two generous bedrooms with built-ins & carpet.
- Fully air conditioned throughout.
- Tiled living areas.
- Open plan kitchen & living area, opening out onto the patio.
- Separate spacious laundry.
- Open carport.
- Fully fenced yard
- Pets on application.
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply click on 'Email Agent', enter your details and you will be sent a link via SMS/email to arrange an inspection. Alternatively, click on the 'Virtual Tour' tab or 'Book an Inspection Time' button to go to the booking screen. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aitkenvale
Lifestyle in Aitkenvale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Aitkenvale? 2/4 Finschhafen Street, Aitkenvale could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.