2/4 Ewers Place,
Booragoon, WA 6154
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd August 2021
Rent ID: 4505263
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING -
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register - by registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS:
Step 1: Click the 'Request Inspection' or 'Book Inspection' button.
Step 2: Fill in your details.
Step 3: Click 'Register Details'
Step 4: Receive immediate confirmation via Email/SMS
This three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a study or possible fourth bedroom is located in a safe and secure cul-de-sac. The property also includes an open plan kitchen with a gas cooktop, dishwasher, and tonnes of cupboard space.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Solar panels
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Carpet to all bedrooms and lounge room
- Roller blinds; day/ night blinds (in 4 different rooms)
- Gas heating
- Ceiling fans to bedroom and living area
- Single lock up garage with extra parking space
- Centrally located courtyard
- Outdoor spa
- Fully reticulated gardens
- Small pets considered
Situated in a great location; close to Garden City Shopping Centre, Melville Leisureplex, quick access to Leach Highway, close to public transport links, and sitting in the Applecross High, Booragoon Primary and Ardross Primary School zones.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Booragoon
Lifestyle in Booragoon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/4 Ewers Place, Booragoon. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.