2/4 Botany Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
Rent ID: 3377087
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE TWO BEDROOM SEMI FURNISHED APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF RANDWICK!
This original style apartment occupies a superbly central location, nestled between the racecourse and the shopping/dining hub of Randwick. A short walk from Wansey Road light rail stop, this apartment showcases period features throughout and is an easy commute to and from the CBD. Offering a semi furnished space with original features, this apartment is well suited for students or young professionals wanting to be close to the Eastern Suburbs action!!
- Well-maintained, clean quiet block with garden
- Semi-furnished large two bedroom apartment (furniture optional)
- Neat bathroom with bathtub
- Clean and bright eat in kitchen/dinette
- Bright large lounge room
- Security door/ windows, share laundry
- Natural light throughout
- Only 2 mins to public transport, Centennial Park, cafes and restaurants, Prince of Wales hospital
- Option to remove furniture if not required
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
Mint360property is a COVIDSafe Office.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/4 Botany Street, Randwick, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Randwick.