2-4/14 Joubert Street,
Hunters Hill, NSW 2110
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3363385
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment in Small Boutique Block!
Choice of 3 newly renovated 2 bedroom apartments offering a quiet & convenient style of living. Located in a small boutique block of 7 apartments with polished floors, modern kitchen and bathroom, internal laundry and built-ins!
Available NOW, so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, book an inspection today via the 'Book an inspection' or 'Email Agent' icon!
- Two bedroom apartment, newly renovated throughout!
- Polished wooden floorbaords throghout the apartment
- Big picture windows providing natural sunlight and private leafy outlooks.
- Built in robes provided
- Updated bathroom, shower has adjustable show head nozzle
- New washing machine provided (front loader, internal)
- Gas stove top with stainless steel appliances
- Good cupboard space storage in kitchen with subway styled tiles
- Off-street parking
Local Area Includes:
- Approx. 180m to public transport, local shops, restaurants and Hunters Hill Hotel
- Approx. 300m to Hunters Hill High School
- Approx. 700m to Holy Name of Mary Parish
- Approx. 1.6km to Hunters Hill Wharf
*Not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only.
Gregg and Kaufmann Real Estate
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IN HUNTERS HILL
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hunters Hill
Lifestyle in Hunters Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Hunters Hill? 2-4/14 Joubert Street, Hunters Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how