$440 - $465 Per Week
2/3B Rose Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4466765
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Renovated Art Deco Duplex with Sun Room - VIDEO AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
This renovated two bedroom art deco duplex apartment offers a very spacious floor plan within walking distance to Ashfield Mall, cafes, restaurants and station.
- As new paint and carpet laid throughout
- Spacious lounge room leading to sunroom/study
- Generous sized bedroom, main with built in robe
- Renovated eat in kitchen with gas cooking
- As new bathroom with tub
- Laundry with facility for own washing machine
- Under cover car space
- Garden maintenance included in rent
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER:
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Nathan Johnson on 0427 284 559.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Ashfield could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/3B Rose Street, Ashfield today!