2/3A Baxter Crescent,
Caboolture, QLD 4510
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 4384765
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance, Convenient Living
For those with a busy lifestyle, this modern 2-bedroom duplex offers affordable easy living, coupled with a convenient location. Perfect for the modern day couple or single, this home is sure to tick all the boxes!
A neat efficient kitchen, with dishwasher & plenty of storage
Air-conditioned, open plan living
Bedrooms feature built-in-robes & the master has air-conditioning
Modern bathroom with spacious shower
Under-cover alfresco, overlooking the fully-fenced low-maintenance yard
Separate allocated laundry space
Security screened doors
Single remote access garage
Positioned just minutes from all amenities with easy access to the Bruce highway, this home offers the best in low maintenance, affordable living. Homes like this don't last long so why wait, Apply Now!
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- Tenants responsible for all water usage
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Outside pet considered on application
* *NOTE: Photos are indicative only. Layout and colours may vary slightly
*Please respect our tenants privacy and DO NOT approach the property until the leasing inspector invites you.
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property.
Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caboolture
Lifestyle in Caboolture
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Caboolture? 2/3A Baxter Crescent, Caboolture could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.