2/39 Arburry Crescent,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th April 2020
Rent ID: 3830293
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
As new 1 bedroom home with a gorgeous modern design, crafted with attention to detail and designed for low maintenance living.
It literally offers all the creature comforts you could hope for and is situated in a new development area with convenient access to local schools, shops and transport.
Inside is open light and spacious, a modern kitchen, fitted with quality stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher. Reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge and master bedroom and ceiling fans throughout. Security front and back screen.
Features Include -
* 1 large bedroom with ceiling fan and robe
* 1 bathroom with a shower and vanity
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
* Combined living/dining with air conditioning
* Modern interior and exterior features
* Fully fenced yard
* Single auto lock up garage
* Pets on application
A fully fenced yard can be enjoyed all year round with a covered alfresco area perfect for entertaining!
To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. Our preferred method of applying for a property is via 1 Form. Please note that your application form won't be able to be processed unless all supporting documents are attached. We look forward to helping you find your new home!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Brassall is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/39 Arburry Crescent, Brassall.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how