2/38 Hartington Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4409033
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
New and Very Spacious Three Bedroom Townhouse!
*Please note you must pre-register to attend the allocated inspection times*
Searching for a generously sized three-bedroom townhouse in a block of two only.? Well look no further as this home of approx. 22sqs should be on top of your list. Boasting a formal entrance that leads to a large open plan living and dining zone drenched in natural sunlight and complimented by a stunning kitchen to cook in style. On offer three large bedrooms comprising of a main bedroom or guest room downstairs and two bedrooms upstairs. Features two ensuites, a central bathroom and powder room. For outdoor entertaining a North/East facing low maintenance courtyard. Most importantly all of this is situated only 700m from the Glenroy Station/Bus Hub and a short walk to the Pascoe Vale Road shopping strip and more.
- BEDROOMS: 3 generous bedrooms, 1 downstairs with walk in robe and ensuite, upstairs a large bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, and 3rd bedroom offers sliding built in robes. A with quality carpeted flooring and roller blinds.
- KITCHEN: Boasting 20mm stone benchtops, tiled splash back, stainless steel 4 burner gas hot plate, electric under bench oven, rangehood, large pantry and dishwasher. Island bench for additional for preparation and entertaining the family.
- LIVING/DINING: Open plan north facing sun-drenched living and dining zone offering low maintenance tiled flooring, and sliding door access from the living zone to a private courtyard.
- BATHROOM: Centrally located upstairs comprising of a shower, bathtub, single vanity and toilet.
- POWDER ROOM: Downstairs with toilet and wall basin.
- LINEN CLOSET: Huge storage area upstairs with sliding doors.
- ENSUITE: Upstairs with double shower, toilet & vanity. Downstairs shower, toilet and vanity.
- COOLING: Split system air-conditioner servicing the living zone
- HEATING: Gas ducted heating downstairs and upstairs.
- OUTDOORS: A private courtyard perfect for entertaining with paved area and landscaped.
- PARKING: Large side by side two car remote entry brick garage with internal access to the home and courtyard.
- Located within a short distance to local shops, parks and schools
- Easy access to Glenroy train station and bus hub and the Glenroy Central shopping precinct
- Glenroy is located 12.5km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Western Ring road and Melbourne airport access.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse in Glenroy comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/38 Hartington Street, Glenroy today!