$350 per week NEGOTIABLE
2/ 37 Holden Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$350 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4428838
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
This fully tiled 1 bedroom flat is conveniently located in walking distance to train station, Ashfield Mall, shops, Café/Restaurants, Daycare, School, and buses nearby.
Entrance is from side at Arthur Street.
- Freshly painted throughout
- New built-in
- Separate lounge
- Bright & Sunny eat-in kitchen
- Neat bathroom
- Shared laundry
- No parking
- Shared backyard
Inspection by appointment only. One person only per inspection.
Please contact our office on 9797 6555 to book your appointment
PLEASE NOTE: Face marks are mandatory at all inspections and we highly recommend that you download the Services NSW app if you have not already as you will be required to check in with the QR Code
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Ashfield is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/ 37 Holden Street, Ashfield.