2/36 Samantha Street,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4485415
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality 1 Bed, 1 Study Home Close To All Amenities
Send an enquiry to receive updates, register to view the property or start your application: https://app.snug.com/apply/lpsm
DISCLAIMER: Please remember to register for the inspection as it may not go ahead if 0 tenants are booked in.
With families in mind and well-positioned in a quiet and sought-after pocket, this light-filled 1-bedroom, 1 study home, part of a dual key property and located close to schools and transport, is sure to tick all the boxes with its proximity to Redbank Plains Town Centre and Orion Shopping Centre.
Conveniently located in Redbank Plains, all of the essentials are on your doorstep including shopping supermarkets, retail stores, cinemas and family restaurants.
The neighborhood has a local park within walking distance and in just 10 minutes you're at the Fernbrooke State school. Woolworths, Aldi, Coles, Target, hairdressers, news agency, Springfield Central Railway Station as is Robelle Lagoon swimming pools, Mater Private Hospital, and the University all just a short drive.
The well-designed floorplan makes use of the available space and presents 1 expansive bedroom and contemporary kitchen, with quality stainless steel appliances you will love creating culinary masterpieces.
Enjoy seamless open plan living with the modern entertainer's kitchen overlooking the fully air-conditioned Living/Dining area.
Everything about this property says you're home!
- West aspect
- 1 expansive carpeted bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Modern family bathroom
- Tiled open plan kitchen/living/dining with air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, cupboard space and stone benchtops
- Laundry in the bathroom
- Study room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens to all doors and windows
- Off street parking
* 4min drive 10min walk to Fernbrooke State school.
* 2 min drive to the local dog park
* 11 min walk to bus 524
* 9 min drive to "Pig n Whistle" and shopping complex
* Walking distance to Redbank Plains State School and Kindergarten
* Minutes from public transport
* Walk to major sports fields and Rotary Bicentenary Park
* 15 minutes to Ripley's Splash n' Play Adventure Park
* 15 minutes to Ipswich
* 40 minutes to Brisbane CBD
Local school catchments:
Redbank Plains State High School - 1.2 km away
Redbank Plains State School - 0.5 km away
Woodlinks State School - 2.9 km away
Staines Memorial College - 0.5 km away
St Augustine's College - 3.2 km away
The Springfield Anglican College - 5.4 km away
St Peter's Lutheran College - 5.9 km away
Westside Christian College - 5.9 km away
Westside Christian College - 6.1 km away
St Peter Claver College - 6.7 km away
Sacred Heart Primary School - 7.5 km away
Goodna Special School - 6 km away
Claremont Special School - 7.3 km away
Please contact Bayleigh on 0428 258 721 or by email to arrange an inspection as she is flexible to arrange private inspections around busy schedules or other commitments.
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections.
When applying for this property, please use Snug and email to email@example.com.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Redbank Plains? 2/36 Samantha Street, Redbank Plains could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.