2/36 Meeks Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4442328
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please Register For Inspection
Located within a short stroll to University of New South Wales, Prince of Wales Hospital, local shops & public transport direct to CBD is the well maintained apartment.
- Open plan living opening out onto sunny balcony
- Functional kitchen
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Neat bathroom
- Under cover parking for one car
- Shared laundry
All set within a well maintained security building.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/36 Meeks Street, Kingsford before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.