2/36 Investigator Street,
Andergrove, QLD 4740
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4343436
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOWSET BLOCK UNIT IN QUIET ANDERGROVE STREET
This low maintenance unit is located in a quiet Street of Andergrove. Within walking distance to local shops and schools.
- 2 bedrooms, main bedroom features air conditioning
- Kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space with standalone oven
- Generously sized living area with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Tiled flooring and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced backyard
- Open carport to front of Unit
Contact our Leasing Consultant on 0438 745 332 to arrange your viewing.
* Sorry no pets allowed
* Tenants are responsible to pay excess water charges
* Tenants are responsible to maintain yard and gardens
* We accept EasyBond payments for rental bonds
Here is the link to our Application Form - https://www.360pm.com.au/rental-application-form
IMPORTANT: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are limited to the number of people we can have at inspections. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff and the general public.
At all inspections, please:
1. Maintain at least 1.5m distance
2. Avoid touching surfaces
3. Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if you:
1. Are or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
2. Have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID -19
* To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book an Inspection Time' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Andergrove
Lifestyle in Andergrove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/36 Investigator Street, Andergrove before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.