2/36 Dunellan Street,
Greenslopes, QLD 4120
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 3653686
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Courtyard - GREAT Location - Built-ins
This three bedroom townhouse sits on a low maintenance allotment in the heart of popular Greenslopes. On the ground floor is an open plan kitchen and family room, separate laundry, powder room and access from the single lock up garage. There is a secure outdoor grassed and paved area for entertaining. Upstairs are three carpeted bedrooms, the main with walk through robe, and main bathroom with shower over the bath. This is the perfect property if you have children at the nearby schools or if you are looking for a townhouse that is good value for money.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Open plan living and dining with ceiling fans
- Central bathroom with tub
- Internal laundry located downstairs, with second toilet
- Single lock up garage
- Private courtyard (sorry, no pets)
Situated across the road from Greenslopes State School and close to Greenslopes hospital and a walk to the busway and literally a few minutes drive to the CBD, in a fantastic enviable location, there is not much more for you to do than move in and enjoy the inner city lifestyle it affords.
To apply - visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark to see all listings, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application"
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE and IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at email@example.com
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenslopes
Lifestyle in Greenslopes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Greenslopes with plenty of room to move. 2/36 Dunellan Street will be perfect for the growing family.