2/35 Queens Road,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3745084
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUIET LEAFY LOCALE
DUE TO COVID19 RESTRICTIONS ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT - CALL DAVID 0400 303 660
Notice re Covid19 Inspection Warning?
1. Have you travelled overseas in the past 2 weeks?
2. If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms do not attend inspection.
3. Maintain distance of 1.5m at all times.
4. While at the inspection you are not to touch or open anything.
5. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry.
Large four bedroom Character Queenslander home, nestled amongst the trees.
Direct city views from the large L shaped veranda.
* All 4 bedrooms are a genuine large size.
* Timber floors throughout.
* Large lounge, french doors open to veranda.
* Kitchen has gas stove, plus enough space for dining table.
* Bathroom has large shower
* Toilet is separate.
* Shared laundry.
* One lock up garage.
* Gardener maintains grounds.
This home is in the quietest of locations.
* Close to Taringa Railway Station & bus on Swann Road to UQ.
* Handy to both Indooroopilly or Toowong Shopping Centres.
* Sorry No Pets!
PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION - DAVID LEMKE - 0400 303 660S
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Want to live in Taringa? 2/35 Queens Road, Taringa could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how