2/35 Northcote Avenue,
Balwyn, VIC 3103
$3,259 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th February 2020
Rent ID: 2869420
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new townhouse in great location.
Located a stone's throw from Balwyn shopping centre, trams and a fifteen minute walk to train station to the city and Box hill shopping centre , private schools-zoned also for both Canterbury Girls and Camberwell High - this near new double storey townhouse has loads of space and amenity for family living and features -
* master bedroom with ensuite access and robes
* large study area
* open plan kitchen with SS appliances and gas cooking
* spacious living area to courtyard garden
* further living area on the second floor
* two further bedrooms with robes
* central bathroom with bath
* central heating and split system air conditioning throughout
* lockup single garage plus extra space for another
* gardening inclusive of rent
* FLEXIBLE lease terms
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balwyn
Lifestyle in Balwyn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Balwyn? 2/35 Northcote Avenue, Balwyn could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how