2/35 Creswick Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 4560890
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING OVER-SIZED APARTMENT RIGHT ON THE YARRA BANKS & PRIDMORE PARK!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Perfectly positioned on the ground floor of this stunning boutique property, highly-sought after for its Art Deco charms, this expertly renovated apartment feels more like a home and comes with its very own private entrance to the side of the building, overlooking the stunning manicured gardens. Comprising of:
- Spacious formal Entrance, both internal and external for added security
- Generous Living with gas heating
- Huge Master Bedroom with built in robes and beautiful leafy outlook
- Double second Bedroom
- Renovated spacious Kitchen/Meals with gas cooktop, dining booth & external access
- Stunning brand new bathroom in deco styling to suit apartment
- Internal laundry facilities
- Lock up garage for one car
- Instant access to city bike trail, cafes and transport
- Boutique block
Sitting riverside amidst the tranquil leafy environs of prime Hawthorn yet only moments to the beating heart of Richmond's shopping and dining precinct, this apartment is a captivating sanctuary. With additional large storage room in the front enclosed entry, and double built in robes in the formal internal entry, this property offers everything you could desire!
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hawthorn comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/35 Creswick Street, Hawthorn today!